Language acquisition: prosody, emergence of grammatical morphemes, crosslinguistic issues
- Children’s language acquisition, especially the acquisition of grammatical morphemes and how that varies crosslinguistically
- Prosody and segmentation
- Individual differences and the longitudinal study of development
- Filler Syllables: What is Their Status in Emerging Grammar
- From Prosody to Grammar In English: The Differentiation of Catenatives, Modals, and Auxiliaries From a Single Protomorpheme.
- Permeable Modules: On Evolving and Acquiring Language-specific Capacities.
- The Role of Prosody in the Acquisition of Grammatical Morphemes: Evidence from Two Chinese Languages.
- The Units of Language Acquisition Introduction Ch. 1 Ch. 2 Ch. 3 Ch. 4 Ch. 5 Refs